Quickly access the most recent searches performed on the
archive or create a new search if you are a Search
* Click on one of the hyperlinked search
name and the search results will be displayed.
* Click on the Start new search button to start creating a new search.
* Click on the View all searches button to access the search views.
Quickly access the most recent exports performed on the
archive. You can download the export directly from the
dashboard by clicking on the hyperlinked export's name. The
recent export displays:
* The export's name.
* The export's status.
* The date of creation.
* The export's creator.
After each archive collection, the statistics will be updated to reflect the total number of items and approximate size of the archive. Statistics display provide a snapshot of the latest historical system data points including:
* Objects in archive - The total number of archived messages.
* Attachments in archive - The total number of archived attachments.
* Lync IMs in Archive - The number of archived Lync instant messages (if enabled).
* Approximate size - GBs, MBs, or KBs of message data stored.
* Approximate index size - GBs, MBs, or KBs of indexed metadata generated.
collection data points:
* Objects - The total number of messages archived during the last collection.
* Approximate size - GBs, MBs, or KBs of message data archived during the last collection.
* Approximate index size - GBs, MBs, or KBs of indexed metadata generated during the last collection.
The administrators for LDAP-enabled companies have access to
relevant metrics regarding the LDAP integration service,
* Total users - The total number of LDAP-enabled users.
* Most recent login - The most recent time at which a LDAP-enabled user logged in the archive system.
COMPANY LOGO appears in the right-hand corner by default. To upload your logo, click on "Click to upload your logo" which will send you to the account tab. Then, browse to locate, then upload. Logo images may be PNG or JPEG format and must be less than 200 pixels wide.
RECENT LOGINS displays the first and last names of users who have logged in successfully and the duration since their last logon. Click a username to link to that user's account settings.
WORKSTREAM provides three convenient links to view RSS feed of system activity or events, and one link to post messages. Subscribe to the web page as a feed using RSS Live Bookmarks, Bloglines, My Yahoo, Google, or other applications.
- Status and events: displays account sign up, user accounts locks, bad passwords, logon attempts, search access, collection events, search events, and more.
- Account messages: displays messages created by you administrator for you at your login screen or dashboard.
Click on the hyperlinked terms to go to:
* See instructional videos.
* Provide us with your feedback.