Forward a Message or Attachment
Forwarding a message and/or attachment can take up to 15
seconds. Please do not logout of the page until you receive
a confirmation popup window!
Archive allows you to forward a message (with any associated
attachments) from My Archive to anybody you want (even outside
your company), as long as you have a valid email address. You
can perform this action from both the "Messages" and
"Attachments" views of My
Here are the steps to follow in order to forward a message:
1. Locate the message
or attachment you want to forward. Refer to the quick search or advanced search pages to
efficiently retrieve the message or attachment you are looking
2. Click on the message or attachment in the upper viewing pane so that it is highlighted, once you have located the desired message or attachment.
3. Click on Forward at the top right corner of My Archive (next to Recover and Download).
4. Enter the email address of the recipient(s).
5. (OPTIONAL) Create a custom subject and/or message.
6. Click on Forward at the bottom of the popup window to send the email or attachment-related email.
7. Wait for the confirmation popup window to show up.
- Forward a message and/or attachment
Screenshot - Forward popup window
Screenshot - Forward confirmation popup window